- This event has passed.
Foundation curriculum meeting
November 3, 2021at4:30 pm - 5:15 pm
Mrs Langford (Phase Leader for Foundation) will be joined by staff from the Foundation team to deliver a curriculum information presentation.
This is an opportunity for parents to find out more about the curriculum expectations for your child. There will be a focus on:
– reading and how to support your child’s progress at home
– the approach to teaching phonics
– Early Year Foundation Stage curriculum
– continuous provision and child centred approach
– Trackit lights and the reward system
– and more
The event will be held in the school hall and there will be an opportunity for questions.
*Please note that this event it not an opportunity for parents to ask about their child’s progress and attainment. Parent consultations are the perfect time for that.