School Complaints Procedure
Heronshaw School, Lichfield Down, Walnut Tree, Milton Keynes, MK7 7PG
Telephone: 01908 608380 Fax: 01908 242025
You can find our current complaints policy here.
We want to hear from you
We want all pupils and their families to be happy with the education they receive at our school and our staff try to do their best for everybody.
We welcome feedback from you, and your comments – either positive or negative – are helpful for future planning and improvement.
Letters, regular reports, parents’ evenings and open mornings/evenings help to keep you up to date with what is happening and how your child is getting on at school.
However, you may want to talk to us about a particular aspect of the school that you are worried about or you may be unhappy about the way in which a member of staff has dealt with your child. Usually, we can deal with any problems informally, but unfortunately, this is not always possible and you may wish to make a complaint.
Whatever the issue, please come and talk to us so that we can sort it out.
Our promise to you
- your concern will be dealt with honestly, politely and in confidence
- your concern will be looked at thoroughly and fairly
- we will keep you up to date with progress at each stage of the process
- you will receive an apology if we have made a mistake
- you will be told what we are going to do to put matters right